Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Quotes that I think best describes Teaching Hands

Have you ever been to Teaching Hand's blog? It a growing non-profit organization whose purpose is helping to make the world a better place through arts, crafts, providing handcrafted items for the needy & terminally ill, music, paint, draw, performing arts, inspire, motivate, spread peace & love, and how-to videos for the public community. Here is a link to view how amazing this organization has aided the community:

http://teaching-hands.blogspot.com/


After looking through quotes that I have collected over the years, I have came across two that I believe to truly describe the incredible aspects of Teaching Hands:

  • Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. -- Margaret Mead
  • It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

I hope you enjoy these two quotes, I definitely do, and they are my favorite. If anybody has any additional quotes that they would like to share, please feel free to post them in the comments forum following this blog. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment