Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sunday Funnies



















Lose weight, then go have some pie and ice cream.
I hope they get a dictionary to go with that DRAEM
or DERAM of theirs.
Who the heck was in charge of their advertising?

































I would like to have seen him do this..























What?





















Those are lighthouses?




















I'm not eating at this place...





















Now that might work!


























This one is just great....let's see, jackhammers or
cigarettes. Which one is better for my unborn child?






















I think this is why Winn Dixie went out of business...




















Yep, and that bus must run on solar energy huh?
__________________________________________

*Contributed by an email sent to me from my amazing aunt RiverEyes

No comments:

Post a Comment