Tuesday, November 10, 2009

12 of us in a room together

I am supposed to pick 12 women (who have touched my
life) and who I think might participate. I think that if this
group of women were ever to be in a room together, there
is nothing that would be impossible. I hope I chose the right
twelve.. May my hugs, love, gestures and communications
remind you how special you are. Please send this back to me.

Remember to make a wish before you read the quotation.
That's all you have to do. There is nothing attached. Just
send this to twelve women and let me know what happens
on the fourth day. Try not to break this, please. Did you
make a wish yet? If you don't make a wish, it won't come
true.. This is your last chance to make a wish!

Quotation: 'May today there be peace within. May you trust
that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not
forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself
and others.. May you use the gifts that you have received, and
pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content
with yourself just the way you are.. Let this knowledge settle
into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance,
praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us..'

Now, please send this to 12 women (or more) within
the next 5 minutes.. And remember to send this back.
I count as 1... you'll see why

________________________________________
*Contributed by an email sent to me from my amazing
aunt RiverEyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment