Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Evening Humor (Joke..giggle)

Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee.
> The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest,
> when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."
> The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop.
> When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."
> The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal.
> When he enters a room everyone says 'Your Eminence'."
> The fourth Catholic man then says, "My son is the Pope.
> When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."
> Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in
> silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?"
> She proudly replies, "I have a daughter, slim, tall, 38DD
> breasts, 24" waist, and 34" hips. When she walks into a
> room, people say, "Oh My God!
>
>
>
>

--
Building World-Wide Communities -- Together!
http://teaching-hands.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment